Friday, October 3, 2008

Busy once again

Well, I've been meaning to post some pictures from our CA/NV trip last week, but I still haven't found time to. The fall term started on Monday so I'm back at work 6 days a week with 10 students scheduled. Mark's taking a Greek class at EBC this term and working part time aswell. I got kind of lazy over the summer because it was so slow at work I had all kinds of free time, but now it's busy again and I'm not quite used to it. I hadn't found time (or maybe it was that I hadn't made time) to unpack my stuff from being in CA and NV for a couple weeks, so after it just sitting on the floor for several days Mark finally unpacked for me... I feel like a bum, but it was really nice of him.
We had almost 2 1/2 weeks off between summer and fall terms... unpaid of course, but time off none the less. We spent about a week in Wheatland getting to see all of my family, and then about a week in Reno getting to see Mark's family, so it was really nice. The one bad part of the whole trip was that our car decided to go kaput and was going to cost more than the car is probably worth at this point to fix it. So we're on a car hunt while borrowing one of my parents' cars in the time being. I'm really glad we made it all the way out there and back though, it was a good trip.
Well, I'm on my lunch break at work right now so I can't post pictures, but I will try to soon.

No comments: