Sunday, November 2, 2008

Jill's first attempt at carving a pumpkin









I know this may come as a shock to you, but I'm 25 years old (that's not supposed to be the shocking part) and until last week i'd never carved a pumpkin!... or maybe that's not too shocking. Anyway, last Wednesday night at jr. high we did pumpkin carving and I got to try it for the first time. The funny part was when we asked one of the other leaders if she was going to carve one and she said probably not because she wasn't very good at it. So I told her I'd never done it at all before and then she jumped up and grabbed a pumpkin to carve! Well, I thought it was funny. So here's a picture of my first attempt. The one with the scary face is Mark's, it was a multiple personality pumpkin and there was a happy face on the other side. Enjoy!

No comments: