Saturday, July 18, 2009

God's creativity






Last weekend Mark & I got to go out to the coast and see my parents and grandparents who were staying in a campground there. While we were there I got to enjoy and take some pictures of some of God's amazing creations... some of them might seem ordinary, but I think they're pretty incredible. I'd never seen the flowers pictured in the middle before, but all I could think of when I saw them was, "Wow, God's got a crazy imagination!" Who else would have thought of creating a flower that intricate and weird! I liked it, so I figured I'd share it.

2 comments:

Anne said...

Hi Jill!
Wow, I clicked on those flowers for a larger view and was saying woh, those are crazy flowers, when I noticed that is what you called them, too! God's creation is amazing. I have never seen flowers like that.

Anne said...

saw this pilot picture and thought of you!
http://www.flickr.com/photos/hab3045/1547096023/in/photostream/