Monday, February 22, 2010

My weekend




This weekend Mark was gone at a conference, so I was home alone, :( but I had time to get some new pages done. My current goal is to get our wedding album done... sometime before I die... and hopefully a lot sooner than that. I'm also working on a digital book of Mark's cycling trip overseas. He has some amazing pictures that I've enjoyed looking at on the computer and there are some great stories from the trip as well, I just don't want them to be forgotten, so that's my other project.

In addition to all that, Mark and I are staying busy with work and school... 4 weeks and counting until the end of the term! Then we're taking an early anniversary trip before starting another term in which I'll be teaching 2 classes... busy, busy, busy... but good. God continues to provide all we need and bless us! :)

1 comment:

Anne said...

I'm glad you made us that album. I have never made the wedding scrapbook, so what you made for us is still all we have! Eventually I will get around to it... :)