Thursday, June 3, 2010

What's new...



Last night the middle school group Mark & I help out with at church had an "Oscar Night" where we played videos that the kids had done last month along with giving out awards. It was hilarious and a lot of fun! These are a couple of the movie posters I designed for the event. If you'd like to see the videos they're posted on the youth group's site at www.eugenefaithcentermiddleschool.blogspot.com
Other news... I teach my last class of the term tomorrow morning, then there's finals and we're done... yay for summer. We're hoping that the weather will remember what it's supposed to do in the summer and that the sun will actually come out. Mark's finishing up his last assignments for the term and then has the fall left to go before graduating! Almost there!

1 comment:

Anne said...

Wow, awesome posters Jill! I'm loving having a few weeks off this summer, too. Are you guys doing any camping or anything?