Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Getting closer



Not a whole lot has changed since my last post, except that the baby's gotten bigger and therefore I've gotten a bit more awkward, but still can't complain.
Mark's loving his job working with the Jr. High and occasionally comments on how he's amazed he's getting paid to do ministry! I'm really glad he's enjoying it... and getting paid. :)
We still have about 7 weeks until the baby arrives, but lots to do in the mean time. We're moving into a new apartment next week, so that should keep us busy, and I'm still working for another couple weeks at least before taking a break.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Jill,
My name is Casey and I came across your blog as I was looking for Flight Schools in OR. I to am an ATP Grad. I was wondering how you found and got your job at Lane. I am originally from Spokane and have been looking for a while in NW for a flying job with little luck. Any advice or tips you have I would greatly appreciate. Congratulations on your new addition. Good Luck and Safe Flying.

Jill said...

Casey,

LCC Flight Tech was actually the first flight school I checked out when my husband and I came up to check the area out before deciding to move. A couple of instructors had just gotten hired by the airlines and so the other instructors were pretty slammed with students and they were looking to hire when I walked in the door. I was the first instructor hired here who hadn't gone through their program, so the learning curve was a bit steep, but it's been a really good job. I don't know if we're currently hiring or not, but it's always worth calling to find out. The main office number here at Flight Tech is 541-463-4301
I hope you're able to find a job flying soon