Wednesday, September 21, 2011

6 months

I can't believe he's 6 months old already! Someone asked if the time has flown by and I told them that the days have but the nights haven't. Just when we think he's getting into a schedule he changes things up on us. I guess he just likes to keep up guessing.
He has pretty well mastered rolling over from his tummy to his back and occasionally gets from his back onto his tummy. His vocabulary is expanding to now include Ds and Ls, coughs, heaving breathing and high pitched screaming just for fun! Lately his favorite thing to do seems to be sharing his milky drool, as everytime I pick him up he either sucks on my neck or my chin... oh well, I've heard milk is good for your skin and I'll just say he's giving me a kiss.
One of the things I've been enjoying the most is the grin he gets when I pull out my guitar and sing. I may not be the best singer or musician, but knowing that my son likes it means a lot to me. :)

There's normally something in his mouth, whether it's a toy, his hand or both

I love his smile!

Caleb's first taste of a vegetable

He liked it eventually

I tried to turn this picture around,
but then figured it represents him pretty well right now
as he enjoys being upside down

No comments: