Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Baby proofed?... I thought so




Just when I think I have the house baby-proofed I see Caleb with something he isn't supposed to have, or breaking through a barricade I've put up. I'm slowly learning that the house will probably never be baby-proofed enough and that we're getting close to the stage were I'm just going to start getting more exercise following him around. Caleb still isn't sitting up on his own or crawling, but he's getting really fast at army crawling and it's amazing what all he can do when he wants something bad enough. He didn't get his first tooth until he was 8 months old, but in January alone he had 3 come in, so now he's 11 months old with 5 teeth. You wouldn't be able to tell by looking at him, since he's still pretty thin, but he loves pretty much any food we give him and is also wanting to feed himsef more and more. He's quickly becoming a little boy!

1 comment:

Rachel said...

So cute! I just love seeing Caleb in the boys' clothes! Yes, it's impossible to completely baby proof. Keep enjoying him - as I know you are!
Rachel