Sunday, December 7, 2008

The Latest Project


This is what I've been working on the last week or so. The Jr. High pastor at our church asked if I could do a picture with one of the other leaders of "Busted Halos" which is the theme he's going to have for his messages starting next week, so here it is... and very large! It's a 36 by 48 inch print that's going to be kind of the background on the stage. It hasn't been hung yet, but already it's weird seeing one of my pictures that big! I'm glad it worked out though... and that it's done now. :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey Jill I was just perusing your blogspot and found this. I was wondering who you use for printing? I've been tempted to use some of these online sites but I'm afraid my picture will get hurt in the mailing process. Did you have that printed locally by you or shipped? :)