Saturday, December 20, 2008

The Problem

Peppermint bark

Christmas tree cookies

Dipped pretzels

It's Christmas time and I like to make Christmas cookies and candies, so the last couple days I've been making a bunch of stuff (some are pictured above). I normally give a lot away to neighbors, friends, relatives, etc., but when Mark asked me the other day who I was going to give them to this year my response was something like "Ummm... uhh... I don't know yet." and then I went back to making more. So that's my problem... how am I going to get rid of all the cookies and candies I'm continuing to make? We don't have many neighbors and our families are all out of the area. So, if any of you reading this live in the area and want some let me know... if you don't live in the area and want some, please send your mailing address and postage. :)

2 comments:

Shelley said...

Stop teasing me with PEPPERMINT BARK!

Rachel said...

You can send some home with Zack!!! :) I've been baking quite a bit too and have given some away but since our weather is so bad I'm not able to get to all the people I want to.

YUM, I'll need to get your peppermint bark recipe! I wish I could be having dinner with you right now!